Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Name : Angry Bolt Widget v1.1.0 Android
Category : Miscellaneous Apps
File Name : angryboltwidgetv1.1.0android.apk
File Size : 1mb
Supported Phones : Acer beTouch E130, Dell Streak, Dell Mini 5, Dell Aero, Dell Mini 3iX, Garmin-Asus A10, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish, HTC Desire, HTC Bravo, HTC Wildfire, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Legend, HTC Aria, HTC Google Nexus One, HTC Hero, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Tattoo, HTC Magic ... HTC DROID ERIS, HTC Dream, Huawei U8230, Huawei U8500, Huawei U8300, Huawei U8100, Huawei U8220, Huawei U8110, i-mobile i858, i-mobile 8500, Philips V900, Philips V808, T-Mobile G1, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile myTouch 3G, T-Mobile Pulse, T-Mobile Garminfone, T-Mobile Pulse Mini, T-Mobile G2 Touch, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Fender Edition, Vodafone 845, ZTE Race, ZTE X850, ZTE U X850
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Detect a power outage in your Home from anywhere in the world!
This widget can monitor any Modem/Router connected to internet. For example if you have internet at home you will be notified when that internet connection is lost. In that case:
- You have no electricity.
- Your internet provider cut your internet connection.
- Technically speaking this widget will monitor any IP address,URL, Domain name (ex: www.MyHome.com). That means anything connected to the internet. The monitoring is made through Ping and Port-Scanning to the given IP address (IPv4 only).
- In case of connection unsuccessful (you have to configure your modem/router) see troubleshooting section on: http://reefcentral.wordpress.com/201...idget-android/
- If you want to monitor an IP address always changing you can use http://www.no-ip.com . Some modem/routers have Dynamic DDNS service embedded. Use it and you have a behavior like fixed IP: http://www.cctvcamerapros.com/linksy...-dns-s/129.htm
Widget have 3 states:
- Bulb On: Conection ON.
- 50% Bulb On/Off : No internet connection on Android device.
- Bulb Off: Connection OFF.
- In any case you will be notified by the widget to save time and money.
You don't need any computer connected to the internet for the connection be established, so you don't spend energy.
- Add any Angry Bolt Widget to your Home Screen.
- Connect via wireless to the network that you want to monitor and click on "1: Get my Ip Address". (In case you don't have wireless you can access to www.whatismyip.com with your computer, get your Ip address and type it.)
- Click on "2: Test connection". Test with wireless and with 2G/3G/4G data connection. In case of both successful you can monitor the this Ip address anywhere in the world =)
- In case of unsuccessful see troubleshooting section on our website, you have a solution
- Type the label of the widget.
- Set the interval of time that the application will monitor the network.
- 2 widgets(1×1, 1×2);
- Works with same reliability as the paid version;
- Simple to use;
- It’s completely free =)
- Fix de vibration issue on some phones when notification alert is received.
- Improved stability and connectivity when using some 3G networks;
0 Responses to "Angry Bolt Widget v1.1.0 Android (Android Apps)"