Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Name : File Explorer Plus/Root v1.5.1 Android
Category : System Tools & Utilities
File Name : fileexplorerplus/rootv1.5.1android.apk
File Size : 5mb
Supported Phones : Acer beTouch E130, Dell Streak, Dell Mini 5, Dell Aero, Dell Mini 3iX, Garmin-Asus A10, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish, HTC Desire, HTC Bravo, HTC Wildfire, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Legend, HTC Aria, HTC Google Nexus One, HTC Hero, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Tattoo, HTC Magic ... HTC DROID ERIS, HTC Dream, Huawei U8230, Huawei U8500, Huawei U8300, Huawei U8100, Huawei U8220, Huawei U8110, i-mobile i858, i-mobile 8500, Philips V900, Philips V808, T-Mobile G1, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile myTouch 3G, T-Mobile Pulse, T-Mobile Garminfone, T-Mobile Pulse Mini, T-Mobile G2 Touch, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Fender Edition, Vodafone 845, ZTE Race, ZTE X850, ZTE U X850
Requirements: Android 2.1+
FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file manager / media manager with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
Google Drive and Google Docs support are now available (in the full version, but it's free to use during the beta).
During beta, all features of FX File Explorer are free, including network, cloud, and root access. After the beta period ends, this version will become the "Lite" version. After the beta, FX will retain all local file management capabilities, including search, archival, the text editor, and file viewers. The network, cloud, and media features will be available as an add-on. The root features will be available as an add-on. The FX add-on modules will be inexpensive. You can turn off paid features immediately in the settings if desired. No version of FX File Explorer will have ads.
ROOT ACCESS: Please download the FX root module from http://goo.gl/kExIH if you are interested in testing it. The FX root module is free-to-use until the beta period ends.
* Multiple windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* Icon and detail list views in file explorer windows
* Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
* Storage space usage analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
* In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions)
* Text File Viewer
* Text Editor
* Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version)
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (full version)
* Windows networking (SMB)
* SSH FTP
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and
SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Steam video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats.
Bluetooth Capabilities (full version)
* Send files via OBEX Push
* OBEX Push server for receiving files (optional, most devices natively provide this service)
* OBEX Push client and server can use WiFi for high-speed transfers when both are connected to same network.
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
What's in this version:
User interface design and performance improvements.
Added built-in UI themes.
Full-resolution icons for devices with screens up to 480 DPI (e.g. HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4)
Added WebDAV support (FX Plus).
Added AES-128 and AES-256 Zip encryption support (FX Plus).
Added App Management capabilities, including /data usage view and view-by-permission (FX Plus).
Windows Networking (SMB) bugfixes.
0 Responses to "File Explorer Plus/Root v1.5.1 Android (Android Apps)"