Thursday, April 25, 2013
Name : Windows Phone Notifications+ v4.8 Android
Category : Miscellaneous Apps
File Name : windowsphonenotifications+v4.8android.apk
File Size : 2mb
Supported Phones : Acer beTouch E130, Dell Streak, Dell Mini 5, Dell Aero, Dell Mini 3iX, Garmin-Asus A10, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish, HTC Desire, HTC Bravo, HTC Wildfire, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Legend, HTC Aria, HTC Google Nexus One, HTC Hero, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Tattoo, HTC Magic ... HTC DROID ERIS, HTC Dream, Huawei U8230, Huawei U8500, Huawei U8300, Huawei U8100, Huawei U8220, Huawei U8110, i-mobile i858, i-mobile 8500, Philips V900, Philips V808, T-Mobile G1, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile myTouch 3G, T-Mobile Pulse, T-Mobile Garminfone, T-Mobile Pulse Mini, T-Mobile G2 Touch, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Fender Edition, Vodafone 845, ZTE Race, ZTE X850, ZTE U X850
Requirements: Android 2.1+
WP Notifications displays your device's notifications like a WP phone.
The service :
* To work properly, WP Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service "WP Notifications" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
* You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
* Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
How to use it :
* Click on the notification to launch it
* Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
* Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
Important information :
* Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
* If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
* As a default, notifications will be enabled for SMS, MMS, missed calls, GMail, Talk, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc...
* WP Notifications will notify you even if you're in a fullscreen app
Plus version :
* You can set individual parameters for each app
* You can set a custom ringtone for each app
* You can choose the color for the notification
* You can choose the text color for the notification
* You can disable notifications during a call
* You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
* You can disable clicks
* You can hide the icon
* You can set custom vibration patterns
* You can display a shadow below (or above) the banner
* You can set quiet hours
* You can use reminders
* You can use privacy options
* You can display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
What's in this version:
- Fixed Android 4.1 Jelly Bean compatibility issues
- Improved UI
- You can now set reminders for each app
- You can now display the time of the notification
- You can now disable notifications during a call
- New screen off only mode : Displays banners only when the screen is locked
- You can now set the banner alpha
- You can now set the notification ringtone for each app (and for the reminders)
- Numerous bug fixes
- Numerous new exciting features, check it out !
What's in this version : (Updated : Apr 23, 2013)
App fully recoded